The 2.0" Forged Chromoly Ballistic Joint is made to be the ultimate in durability and ease of use. 100% made in the USA! Our forgings are made from 4140 chromoly steel, which is nearly twice as strong as the 1045 mild steel steel used in competitive joints.
Using Nylatron GS races with 303 stainless steel bearings, these joints are smooth, long lasting and quiet. The 2.00" Ballistic Joint uses no snap rings to retain the races; instead a retainer is forged into the housing and the opposite side of the Ballistic Joint uses a 303 Stainless steel threaded spanner nut and set screw for the strongest hold available, an industry first!
Any play that might develop over time can be removed simply by adjusting the stainless steel spanner nut for a nearly infinite lifespan.
All forged joints are clear (silver) zinc coated. When combined with the stainless steel bearing and spanner nut, this joint will be around for your next build as well.
2.0" Mounting Width and 1/2" bore hole.
Offers 33 degrees total misalignment with a 1/2" ball.
- Fully Assembled 2.0" Forged Ballistic Joint
- Shank Size: 7/8", 1.0", 1.25", or 3/4"
- Thread Direction: Right or Left Hand
- Lifetime Warranty on 1.25" and 1.0" shank housings against breakage.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Polyurethane Races with one free replacement.
- Joints with 7/8" or 3/4" shanks carry no warranty.