We currently have 3 in stock.
Machined in the USA using domestic and imported materials
Using the best materials available we have created a rebuildable Chromoly Rod End that offers up to 74 degrees of misalignment using a 9/16" bolt or down to 65 degrees using a 3/4" bolt.
- 100% rebuildable using solid BRONZE races for longer life and higher strength
- 303 Stainless steel spanner nut
- 4340 Forged Chromoly housing
- Bearing is machined from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, polished to mirror finish then treated to H900 44Rc, then gas nitrided to 68rc surface hardness .005" deep
- 9/16", 5/8", and 3/4" bores available, all with 2.625" mounting width
- 74 degrees of total movement with a 9/16" ball.
- Socket and Wrench style assembly tools available (sold separately)
- 100% machined in the USA using domistic and foreign materials
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 1 Ballistic Rod End