These are not your ordinary high steer arms. We have created the absolute end-all of Dana 60 Kingpin high steer arms. Meticulously CNC machined in house, these arms have been designed for the ultimate in strength, versatility and aesthetics. They might not be the cheapest solution, but we're confident that they are the best.
Please note that these arms will not work on Ford Kingpin knuckles at this point. We're working on a revision to solve that issue.
- Modular in design, meaning that you can upgrade to double shear at any time
- 10 degree kingpin inclination correction now integrated (V2.0 vs V1.0) to alleviate binding of the drag link rod end in cross over steering applications
- Factory steering arm integration with Tie-in tube and 8.5" Grade 8 bolt included, hole is drilled already unlike most competitors
- Stainless Steel High misalignment spacers integrate into counter bores and are double-captured when in double-shear application
- Double Shear upper arms 'keyed' into lower body
- 4, 5 and 6 knuckle stud compatibility
- Crane Axle compatible with 3/4" key-way, slight modification may need to be performed on keys to fit rounded profile of slots on the bottom of the arm
- Zinc Plated bodies for corrosion resistance and great looks
- Spring-less kingpin design
- Installation instructions coming soon
What's Included in FULL KIT -
- 2 Base arms and 2 upper arms
- 6 High misalignment spacers for use with 7/8" rod ends with 7/8" bearing
- Nylon Kingpin bushings (2)
- Kingpin washer (2)
- Kingpin pre-load set screw and jam nut (2 ea)
- 1/2-20 Gr 8 socket cap screw for mounting upper arm to base arm
- 3/4-11 Gr 8 Bolt, nut and split washer for mounting rod ends (3 ea)
- 3/4-11 Gr 8 Bolt 8.5" long Bolt and 6.375" .250" thick DOM tubing for factory steering tie in INCLUDED (2) All kits include this provision
- XM-14 Rod ends NOT INCLUDED
These things are AWESOME!!!