This truss system is designed for 4-link capability on a rear 14 Bolt axles. It serves as a link mount system for a 4 link, as well as greatly strengthens the housing. These 14 Bolt housings are notorious for spinning tubes and fracturing the original casting. Take the strength to the next level and add a Ballistic Differential cover with an integrated truss mount!
The Ballistic Fabrication 14 Bolt Truss is made from 1/4" and 3/8" A36 steel plate and offers amazing protection for your axle! Don’t get caught on a rock without one!
Features and Benefits
- Integrated 3/8" thick pinion guard INCLUDED
- Three Piece design so that the diff cover and pinion can be easily removed for repair and maintenance.
- 1/4" and 3/8" internal gussets with a close tolerance profile on the main gusset so that it can be easily welded.
- Add a 3/8" thick diff cover with integration bridge for protection against rocks as well as strengthen the overall system.
- Upgrade to a full blown 14B Shave kit / Truss system for the ultimate in strength.
- Includes ALL hardware for tie-ins
- Includes 2.63" width brackets for Ballistic joints with 9/16" bore or equivalent
- Overall width is 46"
SAE Standard was made 77'-87' and comes standard with disk brakes. The Metric 14 Bolt is 88'-2000 and comes with a ribbed main casting and disk brakes
Truss is shipped non-assembled and is not welded.
14 Bolt Truss Installation Instructions
Highly recommend. I thought it would come in pieces but it was actually put together loosely with some shrink wrap. I fit it on the axle and then welded. It’s performing great on my rock bouncer. My previous truss was always bending. This one has not failed.
So glad you love the truss John!! Thank you for the awesome pictures, hope to have you back for more. Have a great day!
Awesome works perfect
Awesome product. The fit is great. I would recommend it to anyone.
14 Bolt Rear Truss System