This truss system is designed for 4-link capability on a rear 14 Bolt axles. It serves as a link mount system for a 4 link, as well as greatly strengthens the housing. These 14 Bolt housings are notorious for spinning tubes and fracturing the original casting. Take the strength to the next level and add a Ballistic Differential cover with an integrated truss mount!
The Ballistic Fabrication 14 Bolt Truss is made from 1/4" and 3/8" A36 steel plate and offers amazing protection for your axle! Don’t get caught on a rock without one!
Features and Benefits
- Integrated 3/8" thick pinion guard INCLUDED
- Three Piece design so that the diff cover and pinion can be easily removed for repair and maintenance.
- 1/4" and 3/8" internal gussets with a close tolerance profile on the main gusset so that it can be easily welded.
- Add a 3/8" thick diff cover with integration bridge for protection against rocks as well as strengthen the overall system.
- Upgrade to a full blown 14B Shave kit / Truss system for the ultimate in strength.
- Includes ALL hardware for tie-ins
- Includes 2.63" width brackets for Ballistic joints with 9/16" bore or equivalent
Truss is shipped non-assembled and is not welded.
Excellent fit and cool design.
The product is awesome! I love it. I only have a few downsides. For one this is my first time doing a 14b shave and truss. So directions in the box would have been nice. At least I could get them off the web. The truss fits, but I had to shave the slots a bit on the gusset so they would fit without a hammer and extreme frustration. I think it's because they were machined for exact fit which is a bit tight. Other than that everything is great. I can deal with those downsides. Also my diff cover bolts are wrong. Way too small. But I work next to a hardware store so I will just have to spend more money I guess.
BEEF... awesome design packaged well and on time no complaints ever with ballistic fab...
Very stout, very well made-Super solid!
I’ve only opened it and mocked it up one of the spreader pieces fit a little tight but I’m very happy with the product the company was very good to deal with I was shipped an extra piece by mistake and call them to tell them they were very happy to help also very generous with the extra parts they sent