- 4140 Hardened Chromoly Housing and Spanner Nut
- Hardened 416 Stainless Steel Ball
- Polyurethane Races manufactured by Prothane
- Adjustable Spanner nut to tighten in case of wear
- LIFETIME WARRANTY*
Choose the 2.375 ball option for direct replacement for the joints on a 3rd gen Dodge Ram 2500/3500 pickup.
- Fully Assembled 2.63" Forged Ballistic Joint
- Thru Hole Size: 9/16", 5/8" or 9/16" with 2.375" Mounting Width
- Shank Size: 7/8", 1.0" or 1.25"
- Thread Direction: Right or Left Hand
- Lifetime Warranty on 1.25" and 1.0" shank housings against breakage.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Polyurethane Races with one free replacement.
Have tried every brand out there. Nothing is as big or adjustable like these. Would recommend to all builders!
After braking every part in the front of my Duramax. I did a solid axel swap.
Nothing broke agin but then I was wearing out my heim joints way to fast, suspension became loud and squeaky. Expensive or cheap Heim joints was the same thing every time.
I replaced with the Balistic joint and everything is quiet and tight.
I adjusted the joint with light pressure, then after first drive re-adjusted them to the next set screw spot.
Since then I’ve driven 10 times longer than before with zero problems, noise or adjustments. I grease every so often.
They are still tight.
There is zero play.
After many companies and parts I wouldn’t buy anything else.
I needed a new Ballistic Joint after a bad backflip / roll, and I needed it before the next trip ( 5 days ). The joint I needed was out of stock as well. I called up Ballistic and they put one together for me and got it shipped ASAP, saved my butt for the next trip! Thanks guys!!!!
Worked out well for my application
These are the best joints on the market!! The best part is if they get loose you can tighten them up! You don’t have to buy new joints every time. Great product